The City of Titusville, Florida / Support Services / Customer Service/Utility Billing
Customer Service/Utility Billing
Customer Service Information
Emergency Utility Service:
For a water main break or sewer backups during working hours (Mon-Fri. 7:30 am to 4:00 pm) call Water Resources Field Operations at 321-567-3883. AFTER HOURS call the emergency number, 321-383-5657.
Our Customer Service Staff can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, 321-383-5791.
Customer Service Representatives can assist with or provide the following types of utility service requests:
- Start/stop utility services
- Answer utility billing and/or stormwater billing questions
- Transfer utility services
- Make credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard)
- Apply for a leak or pool fill adjustment
Click Here for FAQs About Online Bill Pay Services
*Beginning December 1, 2010 the online application for E-Bill / E-Notification Service will be available online