2021 NAPWDA Florida State Workshop
December 6 – 10, 2021
Hosted by the Titusville Police Department & the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office
American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
***TO FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM:***
IMPORTANT WORKSHOP & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Complete certification workshop: Obedience, Building Search, Area Search, Aggression Control, Tracking, Trailing, Article Search, Tactical Deployments, Narcotics, Cadaver, & Explosive Detection. This is primarily a certification workshop, though some classroom style training and scenarios will be available. NAPWDA, NNDDA and FDLE certifications available.
Registration is open now. Limited to 100 teams so PLEASE REGISTER as soon as possible. An invoice will be emailed to you. *One handler & one dog per registration form* Fax form to 321-264-7876 or scan and email to email@example.com.
- Register by Oct. 1 for free Workshop t-shirt.
- Discount (payment postmarked by Oct. 31): $275/team, $50 additional dog/same handler
- Payment postmarked Nov. 1 or after: $300 per team, $60 additional dog/same handler
- Registration deadline Nov. 1
- Payment by CHECK ONLY payable to City of Titusville (see below).
- No on site registrations accepted
Payment: Make check payable to City of Titusville (Memo: Titusville Police Department K-9 Unit)
Taxpayer ID # (TIN) 59-6000440 CHECK ONLY
Mail payment to: TPD K9 Unit, Titusville Police Department, Attn: Suzanne Canada 1100 John Glenn Blvd., Titusville FL 32780
Note: no on-site payments except in extreme circumstances and pre-approved.
Refunds: Must request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov. 1. No refunds after.
Meals Included: Hospitality Night Weds. Dec. 8 includes full hot dinner.
LODGING: Host hotel: Hyatt Place Kennedy Space Center. $129/night, no pet fee. Mention “Florida K-9 Workshop” for discount. 321-383-2280. Breakfast is included. Restaurant/pub on site. Rate available
Dec. 5-11. Please refer to the hotel information sheet for more information and other hotel options.
INSTRUCTORS/CERTIFYING OFFICIALS: North American Police Work Dog Association Master Trainers, National Narcotic Detector Dog Association, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, other officers/trainers.
NAPWDA & NNDDA MEMBERSHIP: To certify, you must be a confirmed member of NAPWDA and/or NNDDA prior to the Workshop. Refer to the organization’s web site for membership information.
- Amy Matthews: 321-567-3921 email@example.com
- Suzanne Canada: 321-567-3931 firstname.lastname@example.org
- K9 Officer John Cantalupo 321-704-4964 email@example.com
2021 Host hotel: Hyatt Place Kennedy Space Center 321-383-2280
6299 Riverfront Center Blvd., Titusville FL 32780
Brand new hotel with plenty of upscale amenities! Mention “FL K-9 Workshop” for discounted rate of $129.00/night, no dog fee, breakfast included. Special rate available Dec. 5 - 11. Pool, gym, bar, outside seating area, observation deck for launches. Large dog walk area at back of hotel, doggie bags/trash cans & hose to rinse your dog will be available. Other amenities to be added as Covid guidelines permit include full bar, dinner menu, room service, and additional seating.
Other lodging choices in close proximity (alphabetically):
- Best Western - 3455 Cheney Hwy., Titusville FL 32780 321-269-9100
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - 4735 Helen Hauser Blvd., Titusville FL 32780 321-385-1818
- Hampton Inn - 4760 Helen Hauser Blvd., Titusville FL 32780 321-383-9191
- Holiday Inn Titusville - 4715 Helen Hauser Blvd., Titusville FL 32780 321-383-0200
- Ramada Inn - 3500 Cheney Hwy., Titusville FL 32780 321-269-5510
- Quality Inn - 3655 Cheney Hwy., Titusville FL 32780 321-269-7110
- TownePlace Suites - 4815 Helen Hauser Boulevard, Titusville, Florida 32780 321-603-0811
Need more information? Contact:
Amy Matthews: 321-567-3921, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Canada: 321-567-3931, email@example.com