- Board of Adjustments and Appeals
- BAA Meeting July 27, 2022
BAA Meeting July 27, 2022
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENTS AND APPEALS AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING - July 27, 2022
City Hall Council Chambers - 6:00 PM
Any person who decides to appeal any decision of the Board of Adjustments and Appeals, with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
The City desires to accommodate persons with disabilities. Accordingly, any physically handicapped person, pursuant to Chapter 286.26 Florida Statutes, should at least 48 hours prior to the meeting, submit a written request to the chairperson of the meeting that the physically handicapped person desires to attend.
All persons who anticipate speaking on any Public Hearing item must fill out an Oath Card to be heard on that agenda item and sign the oath contained thereon. These cards are located on the table near the entrance to the Council Chamber or may be obtained from the Recording Secretary. This meeting will be conducted in accordance to the procedures adopted in Resolution # 24-1997.
Those speaking in favor of a request will be heard first, those opposed will be heard second, and those who wish to make a public comment on the item will speak third. The applicant may make a brief rebuttal if necessary. A representative from either side, for or against, may cross-examine a witness.
Anyone who speaks is considered a witness. If you have photographs, sketches, or documents that you desire for the Commission to consider, they must be submitted into evidence and will be retained by the City. Please submit such exhibits to the Recording Secretary.
Applicants for land use and zoning related items are advised that the resumes of staff members who prepare applicable staff reports are on file in the City Clerk's Office.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO FLAG
III. ROLL CALL AND DETERMINATION OF A QUORUM
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. June 29, 2022 MINUTES
V. QUASI-JUDICIAL CONFIRMATION PROCEDURES
- Verify all persons wishing to speak before the board has signed an Oath Card.
- Chairman confirms that all agenda items have been properly advertised.
- Member's statements if they have visited any of the sites, or spoken to any members of the public regarding an item to be reviewed this evening.
VI. CONSENT AGENDA
VII. OLD BUSINESS
2. Variance Application No. 19-2022 2901 Jasmine Street
3. Variance Application No. 20-2022 835 Century Medical Drive
4. Variance Application No. 18-2022 1660 Yorktown Avenue
- PETITIONS AND REQUEST FROM THE PUBLIC PRESENT
5. Infill Development
6. APPROVAL OF SEMI-ANNUAL REPORT