- City Council Meetings
- Special City Council - November 24, 2020 11:00 AM
Special City Council - November 24, 2020 11:00 AM
SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TO: The Honorable Mayor and City Council
FROM: William S. Larese, City Manager
SUBJECT: City Council Special Meeting
DATE: November 24, 2020 AT 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Council Chamber at City Hall, 555 South Washington Avenue, Titusville, FL 32796
The purpose of this meeting is as follows:
1. Swearing in of Newly Elected Mayor and Council Members - Swear in newly elected Mayor Daniel E. Diesel and Council Members Joe C. Robinson and Dr. Sarah Stoeckel.
The designated time certain for each newly elected official is provided to allow each individual to have guests while maintaining social distancing.
Council Member Elect Dr. Sarah Stoeckel - 11:10 a.m.
Council Member Elect Joe C. Robinson - 11:20 a.m.
Mayor Elect Daniel E. Diesel - 11:30 a.m.
2. Selection of a Vice-Mayor - Nominate and select a Vice-Mayor.
3. Designation of the Chair and Vice-Chair of the Titusville Community Redevelopment Agency - Council will designate the Chair and Vice-Chair of the Titusville Community Redevelopment Agency.
4. Public Comment - As this is a special meeting, comments from the public present must relate directly to the agenda items.
Any person who decides to appeal any decision of the City Council with respect to any matter
considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose, may
need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the
testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Applicants for land use and zoning related items are advised that the resumes of staff
members who prepare applicable staff reports are on file in the City Clerk's Office.
The City desires to accommodate persons with disabilities. Accordingly, any physically
handicapped person, pursuant to Chapter 286.26 Florida Statutes, should, at least 48 hours
prior to the meeting, submit a written request to the chairperson that the physically
handicapped person desires to attend the meeting.