The Titusville Police Department held their annual Awards Ceremony on Friday evening, March 11, 2022 at the Indian River Preserve Golf Club to recognize exceptional performance throughout the past year.
Award Winners are as follows:
- Officer of the Year, Officer Matthew Gonzalez.
- Detective of the Year, Detective Thomas Krewson.
- Supervisor of the Year, Sergeant Mark Jennings.
- Dispatcher of the Year, 911 PST Rebecca Hydorn.
- Civilian Employee of the Year, Jordan Harris.
- Jack H. Schnell Traffic Safety Officer of the Year, Officer Ashley Kube.
- Outstanding Rookie of the Year, Officer Cameron Peppiatt.
- School Crossing Guard of the Year, Carol Douget.
- Volunteer of the Year, Johnny “Jay” Diggs.
- Community Watch Volunteer of the Year, Dennis Motyka.
Additionally, City of Titusville Code Enforcement Manager, Glenn Tolleson was recognized as the “Chief Choice” award winner for his exceptional service to the department and community. The Titusville Police Department Criminal Investigations Division received recognition for their superb work ethic and dedication over the past year.
Award Winners were selected by a diverse committee of department members that reviewed numerous nominations submitted by their peers.
“Our community can be very proud of how committed their Police Department members are every day”, said Chief John Lau. “This annual event is a great way to recognize our team members for their outstanding work”.