Who do I contact with my request?

You may contact the department which originates the document (For example: for building permit records, contact the Building Department). Requests can be made in person, in writing, or by phone. For requests dealing with Police Department records, you may call 321-567-3907.

Otherwise, for general requests and information, the City Clerk’s office can be contacted at 321-567-3675.

Show All Answers

1. What are public records?
2. Who may request to view or copy records held by the City of Titusville?
3. May I inspect all of the records that the City has in its possession?
4. Who provides access to these records?
5. Does the City have a copy of every record ever produced within?
6. Will I be charged for the fulfillment of my request?
7. May I check a record out?
8. Is it possible to receive my request by email?
9. Who do I contact with my request?