Housing Rehabilitation Assistance Program
- By completing this online form, you are submitting an application for assistance.
- Homeowner’s insurance is required on the property to be eligible.
- New applications are being accepted until sufficient applications have been received to expend the available funds.
- Please note that this program is only for homeowner’s owning a home in titusville. Renters and rental property is not eligible.
- Submittal and acceptance of an application does not guarantee assistance, some applicants will not qualify. Please take time to ready the below information before proceeding.
- This is a first-qualified, first-served assistance program.
Completing the Form
If you wish to apply for assistance with repairs to your home, please click here to fill out the information to submit your "Preliminary Intake Application." You may also download a paper copy HERE and return it to our office in person at the Harry T. Moore Social Service Center, 725 S. DeLeon Avenue Suite 113, or via fax to 321-383-5614.
Your participation in the program is strictly voluntary. Please note that there are certain qualification criteria that must be met. The program is funded with federal and state grant funds, and a lien will be placed on your property to ensure compliance with grant conditions.
Please be advised that once an application is submitted for assistance, your name and address becomes public record, and a record search will be initiated on the property and owner of record in accordance with the Program policies and procedures.
The City does not share sensitive information such as social security numbers, or other protected forms of identification and personal information associated with applications. However, case files are made available for review to Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the State of Florida as part of the audit and monitoring of the City’s programs.