Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Streets and Stormwater Issues

  1. Use this form to report roadway or drainage issues such as: potholes, broken sidewalks or trip hazards, clogged storm drains, flooding issues, etc. 

    ***For after hours Streets & Stormwater emergencies call (321) 567-3832***

    Residential streetlight outages should be reported to Florida Power and Light (FPL) at (800) 468-8243.

    For water and sewer related issues please contact the Water & Sewer Field Operations Division or call (321) 383-5657 for after hours emergencies.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.